In order to keep text consistent on the Wiki we request that you follow guidelines in this style guide. Please keep the following in mind:
- Not everyone reading your work will be an IT professional, so use your discretion to break down or explain concepts.
- Since this is non-commercial please refrain from recommending specific manufacturers or products.
- Look over your work after you have created it to make sure that it flows and is easy to follow.
- Remember that others can (and will) edit, modify and improve on your work.
As a rule:
- Except where obvious to all, please use full words for an acronym the first time you use it in a document.
- Please use British spelling as much as possible.
- User proper grammar.
Please title your page with a H1 title that matches the overall topic of the page. Thereafter use H3 and H4 titles to split up your content.
This is a brief introduction to the content below.
Here you would start explaining the concept.
If you require additional breakdown of the topic feel free to use additional headings.